DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The New DJI Mini 3 Pro Launch And Order Status!

Well, I've charged it up, updated and flown it over the house for 10 minutes. First impressions, it seems to fly fine. The controller is really loud (not particularly stealthy), but have now found the settings for the volume, and it doesn't fit in any of the cases I had for the mini2 (the DJI Mini bag or a sunnylife case I had for just the drone). So guess I'll be waiting a few weeks before I can actually take it anywhere in the photography bag, at least.

According to Amazon UK, the website will update tomorrow for the Fly More Kits

The agent states there will be no stock until the start of June

Not sure why Amazon was telling everyone it would be delivered on the 24th, but pretty annoyed now

Will just have to see what happens.

1653047688904.png

• Wow
Reactions: globetrotterdrone
What’s up with the US shipments??? I understand this may be an FCC approval issue but why was this not cared for sooner? It’s not like they had a big secret to keep!

Congrats though on all the European arrivals.

What’s up with the US shipments??? I understand this may be an FCC approval issue but why was this not cared for sooner? It’s not like they had a big secret to keep!

Congrats though on all the European arrivals.
Just canceled my DJI order. Who knows when these are going to ship? I'll just fly my 2s for now and look at the Mini 3 Pro towards the end of summer if they are in stock.

Anyone in the UK who wants a fly more kit.. if you can swallow your principles and cough up £189 then 'camera centre uk' will sell you one.

I caved.

Just canceled my DJI order. Who knows when these are going to ship? I'll just fly my 2s for now and look at the Mini 3 Pro towards the end of summer if they are in stock.
I've been told mine will ship on 5/31 and be in my hands 6/4. Which would be good, since I leave for Europe on 6/5. I just don't have the faith in DHL that DJI does, after the Mavic 3 shipping debacle.

Bonjour
Le mien arrive demain par chrono-poste entre 8 et 13h. j'habite en France commandé chez Studio Sport magasin en France, il est en avance de 4 jours SUPER A+patc45

According to Amazon UK, the website will update tomorrow for the Fly More Kits

The agent states there will be no stock until the start of June

Not sure why Amazon was telling everyone it would be delivered on the 24th, but pretty annoyed now

Will just have to see what happens.

View attachment 148627

:D :D Wahhhhhhh ! Feel so sorry for all you "furriners" who got your A/C's but not your FMK's Wahhhhh ! :D :D

I've been told mine will ship on 5/31 and be in my hands 6/4. Which would be good, since I leave for Europe on 6/5. I just don't have the faith in DHL that DJI does, after the Mavic 3 shipping debacle.
Since you are in the US don't be holdin' your breath or you may end up on life support. :D I got the same story, then they told me end of June (I ordered 5 minutes into the pre-order time). Was going to go for "best out of 3" but decided it wasn't worth the aggravation. REALLY hope you're right but my confidence in their chat folks is minimal. Other folks on Facebook groups have been told as late as end of July who ordered same time.

Since you are in the US don't be holdin' your breath or you may end up on life support. :D I got the same story, then they told me end of June (I ordered 5 minutes into the pre-order time). Was going to go for "best out of 3" but decided it wasn't worth the aggravation. REALLY hope you're right but my confidence in their chat folks is minimal. Other folks on Facebook groups have been told as late as end of July who ordered same time.
Totally agree. If they don't ship on time, I'll be cancelling the order, because I won't need it for a while after that.

Just spoke to a local retailer, they don't expect to have them in stock until mid-June...

Not strictly order related, but if you’re in the UK and are now looking to sell your old drone as it get replaced by the Mini3, eBay have an 80% off selling fees event this weekend. Just sold mine 🙂.

My Fly More arrives this Tuesday (24 May) with the drone arriving Sat 18 Jun acording to Amazon UK.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661