DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The New DJI Mini 3 Pro Launch And Order Status!

Mine has been sitting in created shipping label status for two days. Doubt it will make the May 31 arrival date UPS is currently showing…

LOL, all I'm getting are daily stupid azz emails telling me all the wonderful things that I can('t) do with my Mini 3 Pro yet and Mini 3 "FAQ's" emails which still has "WAREHOUSE PROCESSING" as the only message.

Have any "US east coasters" got theirs shipped? I know they have a warehouse here in Florida so maybe they haven't reached that one yet.

For that matter, has anyone in the US taken delivery yet?

I’m in WI and my status says mine is coming from California.
LOL, all I'm getting are daily stupid azz emails telling me all the wonderful things that I can('t) do with my Mini 3 Pro yet and Mini 3 "FAQ's" emails which still has "WAREHOUSE PROCESSING" as the only message.

Have any "US east coasters" got theirs shipped? I know they have a warehouse here in Florida so maybe they haven't reached that

Amazon USA just changed my (backup) order from July 2nd delivery to “We don’t have a freakin’ clue” date. 💩🤪😢🦷😀

768EB543-0DA2-4310-9EED-BD86E867A739.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: globetrotterdrone
Really nice of Amazon to deliver it as I'm about to watch the European Cup final, if my team wasnt playing I'd be testing it out tonight but sadly they are. Hope everyone else gets their M3P soon 🤞

20220528_194430.jpg

Have been getting mixed messages from DJI. They say that they dropped off the drones but are waiting for UPS to process. It I were a shipper and I dropped off a package 3 day Select and UPS waited a week to actually ship it I’d be pissed!

One way or the other hoping for movement today.

Z

This is roughly how long you can expect it to take, once things start moving. As indicated, I put a ship date of today, assuming DJI was correct. This is from U.S. Ground Maps: UPS - United States
1654030943756.png

Reactions: leebroath
Dji has warehouses and shipping from east coast and elsewhere now.
Even better. I just knew that, for my shipment, it was originating in Cerritos.

Have been getting mixed messages from DJI. They say that they dropped off the drones but are waiting for UPS to process. It I were a shipper and I dropped off a package 3 day Select and UPS waited a week to actually ship it I’d be pissed!

One way or the other hoping for movement today.

Z

LOL, likely more BS "cut and paste scripted" replies from DJI chat. I highly doubt they "drop off" anything but they likely have a UPS daily pickup at their warehouse. Mine was (I mean will be) shipped by UPS Ground per tracking. Maybe they will be shipping from Florida warehouse as they did my Air 2S and it will come the next day since I am in FL. Otherwise yet another week of waiting once it gets :D "dropped off" :D

Reactions: edgardcafe

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunatico028