DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The next photo contest: The Beach. Anyone interested?

Are you interested in The Beach Photo Contest?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Former Member

Reactions
Now that the Winter Wonderland Photo Contest is in the history books, Im just testing the waters to see if anyone is interested in entering a contest called "The Beach?" It hasnt been a cold winter here, but what would warm me up is to see some tropical pictures from anywhere in the world.

Photos will need to show some sand and water, plus sunshine, sunrise or sunset, or even at night. Prizes will be similar to the previous contests, need to line up some sponsors aside from myself.

If youre interested in entering, or voting please take part in the poll. It will be open for a week following this post.

Please dont post photos here, just let me know if youre interested. If theres enough interest, a new thread will be created inviting your photos.

Best regards,

Rob (currently nursing a damaged left hand)

If you like this thread, please click "like" at the bottom.

Last edited:
are you kid'n me I'm in
MP1
"Pt Robinson"
11Miles south of Amazonville Washington
Facing north 3:45 pm... Grab from 4K video (truecolor) no filter no post edit
......cR

Last edited:
I voted to join in. I was already planing on heading to the beach tomorrow for a sunrise flight.

13724f7bcebe6a573fbcb0031317206e.jpg

Maui 2019

Reactions: Former Member
Yes i would love to be entered in this contest but with winter still very strong here I will have to use this pic as my entry. I will not be getting out to the west coast until June and July.tofino030820191.JPG

...Not my pic..... but from the web cam at Long Beach Lodge in Tofino BC.

65434-49994301b70000b77b377d8e41f77e51.jpg

This one is Ours, but it almost feels like Cheating.

Once we figured out how to get Millie airborne last Fall, it was only a matter of heading straight up a couple hundred feet, doing a 180, dropping the Gimbal, and pulling the Trigger.

(23 yrs ago we got Dumb Lucky, stealing our Property at a Stoopid Low Price, in the midst of a horrific depression that almost buried Folks in our area.)

So, here's one of the first shots 'Milliie' the Mavic Air ever took. To this day (9 mos. later) we continue receiving Kudos, Millie keeps cranking out Pix like it day after day, and we're having a Ball.

Rgds, NAVMAV

Attachments

• 10 oct.JPG
    10 oct.JPG
    910.1 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads