DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 The night belongs to Mini 3 Pro

Derlisz

Reactions
Mini 3 Pro has turned out to be the exact drone I was waiting for and more. I didn not expect that finally I will be able to get a great quality video not only during the day but after the sunset as well.
I'm quite happy with the way this video turned out but let me know what you think.

The video was filmed over Poole Harbour in UK.

Mini 3 Pro has turned out to be the exact drone I was waiting for and more. I didn not expect that finally I will be able to get a great quality video not only during the day but after the sunset as well.
I'm quite happy with the way this video turned out but let me know what you think.

Nice video. Night vision is surely helped by the mini 3's fast f1.7 lens.

Nicely flown. Beautiful capture!

Wow! I gotta tell ya, each scene stands on its own, and they are amazing. Starting off with that view of the boat below and then transitioning to that beautiful light shimmering off the water really invokes some beautiful thoughts about this entire video. You've done a great job!

Reactions: Derlisz

It's in the right place.

Wow! I gotta tell ya, each scene stands on its own, and they are amazing. Starting off with that view of the boat below and then transitioning to that beautiful light shimmering off the water really invokes some beautiful thoughts about this entire video. You've done a great job!
Thank you for your very kind words

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka