DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The only drawback of the Mini 3 for me

123taff

Reactions
My first DJI drone was a Mavic 1 and whenever I flew it in the presence of my young grandsons, I would let them wear the DJI goggles I had whilst I continued with VLOS.

I have had the mini 3 pro / RC controller combination since last year and I find that due to both the convenience of not having the hassle of connecting up an iphone that loses most of what is visible when the screen gets warm, I also like the fact that it all packs up to a small package that is SO easy to transport coupled with less restrictive flight due to being under 250gs.

Since getting the mini 3, I have not flown the Mavic for all those reasons but it has spoiled the flying relationship with the grandsons due to the fact that watching grandad concentrating on flying the mini is not half as exciting as when they can wear the goggles when I am flying the mavic.

That is my only criticism of the mini3, It would be nice if DJI were to think of being able to link the feed to a pair of goggles.

Afraid to tell you don’t hold your breath for that 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: NG Wildman
You need the DJI RC Pro to be able to have HDMI out. The regular DJI RC will not do HDMI out.
Right.

Thanks for that 👍
I deleted my previous comment so it would not confuse people in the future. That is an USB-C port under the cover, not a miniHDMI port. My mistake.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman