DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s The Ramon Crater in the Negev Desert

Julius Danziger

Premium Pilot
Reactions
The Ramon Crater (“Makhtesh Ramon”) in the Negev desert is the world's largest erosion crater. The crater's ancient history dates back 220 million years to when an ocean once filled the massive hole, which measures 500 meters deep, 40 km long and between 2 and 10 km wide.
The colors of the varying rock formations is very variable and incredibe to see.Here is one I photographed with my Air 2 yesterday
Comments and discussion welcomedMitzpa Ramon crater copy.jfor facebookpg.jpg

Nice shot! My sister lives in Israel (Nahariya) and is working on her M.A. in Archeology. She bought a DJI drone a year or two ago but has not yet used it a great deal. Do you have any suggestions for interesting places (regardless of the Archeological importance) for flying? Are those hiking trails? Four wheelers? Animal trails?

Reactions: a2tomm
Nice shot! My sister lives in Israel (Nahariya) and is working on her M.A. in Archeology. She bought a DJI drone a year or two ago but has not yet used it a great deal. Do you have any suggestions for interesting places (regardless of the Archeological importance) for flying? Are those hiking trails? Four wheelers? Animal trails?
The opportunities are endless..Just a matter of taking the drone with her and launching off.Remember to follow the FAA rules
Go to my u tube channel and see some of my videos done in Israel or Facebook since at the moment I am posting daily while in Israel
Julius Danziger

Reactions: a2tomm

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15