DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The Red Cross wants to speak with me about using DSAR to help them with disaster assessment

RCdancer

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Site
www.dronesar.info
The North Alabama head of the Red Cross wants to speak with me about using DSAR to enhance their capability for disaster assessment. When I meet with her, I'm going to emphasize that we currently have more than 30 pilots in 16 states on our registry and are seeking to grow into all 50 states and would like to be a national asset for the American Red Cross. If you're a 107 pilot, willing to volunteer and wish to be included on our registry, please PM me with your contact information.

www.dronesar.info

Last edited:
The North Alabama head of the Red Cross wants to speak with me about using DSAR to enhance their capability for disaster assessment. When I meet with her, I'm going to emphasize that we currently have more than 30 pilots in 16 states on our registry and are seeking to grow into all 50 states and would like to be a national asset for the American Red Cross. If you're a 107 pilot, willing to volunteer and wish to be included on our registry, please PM me with your contact information.

www.dronesar.info

Great idea, however I think its a shame you need a 107. I've been flying R/C aircraft for 30 plus years, Drones for 10. I don't plan on ever getting my 107, I don't need it for work. It would be nice if I could put my drone to good use once in a while

While my meeting next month is with a local chapter (North Alabama) of the Red Cross, I intend to offer DSAR as a national asset for the American Red Cross. Currently, our registry covers 16 states. It will be a much stronger presentation if we can get at least 25 states by the meeting on Jun 5th. Check out the states already covered and if you're a 107 pilot in a state not covered and are willing to volunteer, please PM me your contact info. We never publicize the registry to prevent spam.

I want to show the Red Cross a map of DSAR coverage in the U.S.

thanks,

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zloalex