DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The screen is bouncing after a crash

karoliina

Reactions
Hey,
Please help if you can!

I crashed my mavic pro couple days ago, it was going walking speed and it fell down from 2 meters to a soft ground.

After that the video on the screen has started to bounce and the app tells that no signal.

On SD the video is fine tho. It also seems like it has started to move sideways when it hovers. Yesterday on a test flight I saw it change altitude by it self, but the light could have been too little...

I have reset imu, compass and gimbal carefully. I have the newest update from the app and I just got the drone 5 weeks ago.

We are going to do a photography trip abroad with my dad in 2,5 weeks and here in Finland they say that the line is too long for them to be able to fix is before that. Is there still something I could do to try to fix the problem? It would be heart breaking not to have it with us!

Thank you in advance! I appreciate everything that might help! Unless it needs repairing, then I'd love to know that too.

I think it would cost me a quite a bit.. Where in UK you would suggest me to send it?
Did you see this video of there screen?
Have you seen anything like that before? What could cause it? I haven't been able to find a video or discussion to match the symptoms of my drone..

How much would it cost for you to send it off to the UK?

I think it would cost me a quite a bit.. Where in UK you would suggest me to send it?
Did you see this video of the screen?

Have you seen anything like that before? What could cause it? I haven't been able to find a video or discussion to match the symptoms of my drone..

Take a look at your gimbal, it is probably bouncing around too. I think it's your gimbal motor assembly thats gotten damaged. You also have a signal loss problem, possibly your core board. Self repair might take you a long time.

Here is a list of UK repair shops. Spark Angels has gotten some good reviews from members here:

UK Drone repair?

Reactions: karoliina
Take a look at your gimbal, it is probably bouncing around too. I think it's your gimbal motor assembly thats gotten damaged. You also have a signal loss problem, possibly your core board. Self repair might take you a long time.

Here is a list of UK repair shops. Spark Angels has gotten some good reviews from members here:

UK Drone repair?

Actually the gimbal is completely steady and the video is perfect on SD memory card! It seems like something that has to do with the connection between the aircraft and the video on the screen is damaged..

Thank you for the link though!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada