DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The weak link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical ignorant millennial response. And my parents are boomers. I’m GenX. The generation that actually pays the bills in this country.
Gen X as well, and my parents didn’t buy my Benz or my drones.... entitled one.

Reactions: MavicVA
I paid more in federal taxes and capital gains last year than you’ve paid in the last 5 combined. You speak from 0 credibility given your prior definitive statements. And you Gen Xers are doing a bang up job paying the bills in this country. You don’t know what you don’t know. Is that so hard to
admit? I do.
Typical ignorant millennial response. And my parents are boomers. I’m GenX. The generation that actually pays the bills in this country.

I paid more in federal taxes and capital gains last year than you’ve paid in the last 5 combined. You speak from 0 credibility given your prior definitive statements. And you Gen Xers are doing a bang up job paying the bills in this country. You don’t know what you don’t know. Is that so hard to
admit? I do.
You’re a hoot!

You mean a graduate degree education, entrepreneurship, hard work, and success. Yup all earned. Go away troll.
Troll: Noun - Millennial term for anyone who has embarrassed them in an online forum. See also: Fascist, Racist, Trumptard, Nazi

I am hardly embarrassed to combat your unsupported defective definitives. I’m right here. You pushing and doubling down on potentially false subjective opinions as definitive factual statements is wrong imho but sounds eerily familiar to another prolific troll in our country.
Troll: Noun - Millennial term for anyone who has embarrassed them in an online forum. See also: Fascist, Racist, Trumptard, Nazi

How about a little time out?
Next, y'all be comparing the size of your Johnsons.

For those actually wanting to see some of the differences between the Spark and Mavic Mini, Unlimited Drone did a good comparison.

Attachments

• F60DB9AB-23AB-4DC8-84E8-6EBB580F8384.jpeg
    F60DB9AB-23AB-4DC8-84E8-6EBB580F8384.jpeg
    822 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: jvloyola
I am hardly embarrassed to combat your unsupported defective definitives. I’m right here. You pushing and doubling down on potentially false subjective opinions as definitive factual statements is wrong imho but sounds eerily familiar to another prolific troll in our country.
Let’s see. The mini comes in at the Spark price point. The Spark is no longer available on the DJI website and is hard to find on Amazon. I point these out as evidence that the Mini is the Spark replacement. You come back with “No it isn’t”. Which one of us makes. Logical argument? I take it your Ph.D isn’t in business or logic?

Please provide my “No it isn’t” quote in this thread or any other. When you hit a logic wall you just jump to the next false declarative statement huh? You’re acting pretty defensive and immature. Thanks for joining the forum all of 3 weeks to spread your positivity and insights to all us noobs. Much appreciated!
Let’s see. The mini comes in at the Spark price point. The Spark is no longer available on the DJI website and is hard to find on Amazon. I point these out as evidence that the Mini is the Spark replacement. You come back with “No it isn’t”. Which one of us makes. Logical argument? I take it your Ph.D isn’t in business or logic?

For me, and I apologize in advance to those of you who have read my same complaint in other threads, the inexcusable omissions are:

1. no control directly from your smartphone. What's the point of being able to put the drone in your pocket if you also have to carry an RC?
2. no gesture control (for the same reason as "1" above. I would have expected Spark functionality - not unreasonable.
3. no follow me / active track

As do you. Get over yourself. Your bs doesn’t work everyone. Wanna talk about my dead parents some more and how they gave me everything? Or how it’s definitely whatever you say it is cause you know ... you said it? But don’t let me keep you from your MAGA rally.
You SUCK at this.

As do you. Get over yourself. Your bs doesn’t work everyone. Wanna talk about my dead parents some more and how they gave me everything? Or how it’s definitely whatever you say it is cause you know ... you said it? But don’t let me keep you from your MAGA rally.
Enjoy your flying. It’s been such a pleasure.

Reactions: AMGKid
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661