DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The World's Greatest Drone

From my favorite YouTube Guru"

the world’s greatest DRONE.
Thanks for posting that link. I broke out laughing when he finally revealed the best drone model. I'm 95% in agreement with respect to photography and videography.

It reflects a point I've made every time I've bought a "new and better" drone since I started out with a that first very basic DJI model, five models ago:

"I'm definitely not using all, or even most, of the capabilities of the drone I have now, so do I really need newer model?"

Will this reminder prevent me from ordering the Mavic 4? Probably not. But, I'll definitely keep that DJI _____,

Thanks for posting that link. I broke out laughing when he finally revealed the best drone model. I'm 95% in agreement with respect to photography and videography.

It reflects a point I've made every time I've bought a "new and better" drone since I started out with a that first very basic DJI model, five models ago:

"I'm definitely not using all, or even most, of the capabilities of the drone I have now, so do I really need newer model?"

Will this reminder prevent me from ordering the Mavic 4? Probably not. But, I'll definitely keep that DJI _____,

I love his comments about how no one is commenting on the classic films about not enough details, artifacts in the shadows, etc. I also get the comparison between the consumer wanting the latest and greatest, vs. focusing on the art of film making.

I am in the middle. I want to understand the technology, yet at the same time I am striving for more of a fucus on the cinematic elements of video....

At first I almost closed the window under the 1min 30sec mark because I thought it was going to be "too cheesy". I'm glad I resisted :)

I'm in the middle... initially I like to build my equipment inventory in terms of batteries, chargers, cases etc (I'm not into decals etc just not my thing) but once I'm fully equipped I go head first into trying to make the best "final product" I can for my clients,

I'm like @MS Coast in that I don't use most of the "Bells & whistles" included in these models. I see that as "Fluff" and not something that interests me in the least but that just my 2 cents and nothing more.

Reactions: smbishop
I like most bought a drone out of curiosity and a new toy to play with. But a drone is so much more!

Thank you for sharing and How True, it's easy to get caught up in all the stuff when the creation is right there in a project ! It's a good video and thanks again for sharing...Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming