DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

things i learned when i got my mavicpro, and did not know (or wasn't sure) about before

The connectors are not the same.

Blue charger will be the way to go. I have one for my Phantom. I plug in 3 batteries and the TX and wait about an 90 minutes.. done deal. It cost me 36$ there will be something similar for the Mavic. For the time being I have 3 batteries and a TX. With the fly more I have 2 chargers to charge everything

Yes, they look very similar up close too.

Yes, they look very similar up close too.
Thanks for confirming that I wasn't hallucinating when I saw the similarity in one of the videos. DJI should have thoughtfully sent my Mavic early, to avoid my passing along speculative misinformation! :rolleyes: The power requirements are different, so even though the P4 100W charger can be used with a new Mavic 100W hub, I suspect the connectors need to be incompatible to prevent confusion and possible battery damage or even fires!

other thing i found, the camera makes red dots on raw pictures which a high contrast difference (ex sunset). dji cleaner program helps, but im bothered its still a problem (this also exists on the P4)

other thing i found, the camera makes red dots on raw pictures which a high contrast difference (ex sunset). dji cleaner program helps, but im bothered its still a problem (this also exists on the P4)
Can you share an example of that please?

How about:-

- the controller battery is quite small and you'll be charging it more often

Mine went down to 60% after two flights whereas the P3 controller seems to go on forever. I literally cannot remember the last time I charged that thing.

4th charge on the RC after i got it a week ago and it only gets better it seems. About 70% left after 3 full flights.

Yes and I cannot find mention of it in the manual but I am pretty sure with the P3 charger the manual said not to charge both controller and a flight battery at the same time. If that is the same for the Mavic so you might be waiting for hours.
I've been charging both at the same time, never really heard of that and both battery and RC both charge fairly fast!??

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spitspin