DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Think Lichi will ever add panning left and right head tracking to FPV mode?

serpa4

Reactions
I like flying with LICHI and my Google goggles for true FPV experience, but I can only tilt the gimbal up and down using head tracking. I wonder if they will had left and right tracking using the lichi app like the factory DJI goggles do.

I like flying with LICHI and my Google goggles for true FPV experience, but I can only tilt the gimbal up and down using head tracking. I wonder if they will had left and right tracking using the lichi app like the factory DJI goggles do.

I use the CAVU FPV app and the instructions it says that the issue is that DJI wont allow it in the SDK for third party app makers, so I guess that includes Litchi as well

Reactions: Kilrah
f795dae101d06dd037a23d1762e4a2fa.jpg

I use the CAVU FPV app and the instructions it says that the issue is that DJI wont allow it in the SDK for third party app makers, so I guess that includes Litchi as well
Is the CAVU fpv app any good. Is it worth buying?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure