DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thinking of grabbing Pro from DJI on EBay.

BillySteph

Reactions
I have a Mavic Mini and it’s great, love it. But what I don’t love is watching UAV Forecast like a hawk waiting for perfect conditions. Considering a Pro since they have come way down in price. My question is, since this should be well sorted out by now. I bought a new iPad mini 5 with WiFi only. Is this a problem with the Pro? Should I have the cellular for better results? If that’s the case I may just stick with watching UAV like it’s the Three Stooges on a Sunday morning, lol. Thanks guys and gals!

I use a wifi only Android tablet with my MPP. Away from home, I have used my mobile phone as a hotspot when I have needed to load Litchi missions I have created on my PC.

Reactions: BillySteph
Since y’all are both here with the MPP. Would be worth the extra little bit and get the PP? I mean I don’t see what’s the harm in spending around 300 more if it’s worth the while?
In the UK the Mavic Pro is no longer available, I got a MPP Fly More at a decent price so went for that. Didn't want to spend the extra on the MP2.

The only real difference between the MP and MPP is different ESC's and props, which gives a tiny bit more flying time and reduced noise.

I have a Mavic Mini and it’s great, love it. But what I don’t love is watching UAV Forecast like a hawk waiting for perfect conditions. Considering a Pro since they have come way down in price. My question is, since this should be well sorted out by now. I bought a new iPad mini 5 with WiFi only. Is this a problem with the Pro? Should I have the cellular for better results? If that’s the case I may just stick with watching UAV like it’s the Three Stooges on a Sunday morning, lol. Thanks guys and gals!
I have an MPP with a mini 5 wifi only. Cellular would be cool, but then there are locations that I fly in upper Michigan that have no service at all. In other locations, I hot spot to my phone if I'm so inclined. It works great! I've never had connectivity problems or a dropped app during flight. However, be sure to get a good Anker brand cable to connect the mini 5.

Alright, I went ahead and grabbed a MPP from Best Buy so it should be ready when they open. My wife just loves the spur of the moment purchases, lol. She asked the price, I said I rather not say, she asked “2500$“, man I had more budget that I thought I did, lol.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa