DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Third party "Care Refresh"?

Citizen Flier

Reactions
Looks like Care Refresh is no longer available for my M2P. My last Care Refresh expired in 2020, or around that time. I saw something online about others offering flyaway/lost drone insurance etc. Are any of these legit?
Also, I haven't been flying for awhile (most areas where I I've are NFZ). Anyone know if Firmware for M2P still gets updated? (Perhaps I should post that Q on M2P forum)
Thanks

Reactions: a2tomm
I know State Farm Insurance. (~65/year) coverage is most likely legit :). I have not heard of others.

Looks like Care Refresh is no longer available for my M2P. My last Care Refresh expired in 2020, or around that time. I saw something online about others offering flyaway/lost drone insurance etc. Are any of these legit?
Also, I haven't been flying for awhile (most areas where I I've are NFZ). Anyone know if Firmware for M2P still gets updated? (Perhaps I should post that Q on M2P forum)
Thanks
Thanks
State Farm rocks

How does a person get to the North Pole and live there ,if you don't mind me asking
Well, you fly into Fairbanks, AK, rent a car (or snowmobile), and drive a few miles southeast to North Pole.

For my Mavic 3 I have CareRefresh and also added it to to the insurance policy I have for my camera gear. Reason being it's cheaper to have the drone repaired by DJI if it's recoverable but if I lose the drone because of my negligence my policy will cover 100% replacement cost but I take a hit on the policy.

Problem with State Farm is if you make a claim it goes on your claims record, thereby raising your home insurance rates possibly. DJI Care refresh is easy and doesn't show up on any records
not too worried. We had a 27,000 claim for damage when our stove "puffed back" and sent a thin film of soot throughout the house. They cleaned the house including sending navaho rugs outside to professional cleaners and all our art work was professionally cleaned. The cleaners ripped an old sofa and it was replaced with a beautiful leather sofa. No complaints from me regarding State Farm...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000