DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 This hawk was not happy with the Mavic 3

that is a nice picture ,if he would have come from behind and down it would have rolled you agressive creatures

that is a nice picture ,if he would have come from behind and down it would have rolled you agressive creatures
It's true, he could have taken me from behind. I saw him at the last second and powered straight up out of his way. It must of looked like Top Gun to him. LOL

Super shot. As a regular visitor to the US and bird watcher I am wondering if one you guys could ID the hawk. Is it a red tailed or something else?

Not a Red Tail.
I could be wrong.

Last edited:
Awesome but extremely scary shot :)

Have similar **** from always flying at the cost. **** seagulls always want to dive bomb near my drone

I just happened to be recording in video. I didn't know I captured the shot until after I landed. Pure luck.
I'm always recording in video for any of my flights, but if a specific area I like to get full images which is when I get the most problems as hovering a lot.
Trying to do sphere images near seagulls is a death wish 😂

It's true, he could have taken me from behind. I saw him at the last second and powered straight up out of his way. It must of looked like Top Gun to him. LOL
Hi......I was wondering if you were flying with those "FPV Googles" or just using the Controller sticks and a viewing device? Up high like that, its hard to see these Birds.....RonG in Maine (Mavic Air 2 and the Mavic Mini 2

Super shot. As a regular visitor to the US and bird watcher I am wondering if one you guys could ID the hawk. Is it a red tailed or something else?
I would guess Peregrine Falcon.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Olga