DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

This is a great idea for a case ..

kakao

Reactions
No folding arms, no stress on cables there ...

gRgUfH8.jpg

No.. go buy a spark or even a phantom if you dont intent to fold it, thats the whole point of the mavic. The footprint is almost the same as a phantom unfolded so you may as well get the better camera!
+1...kinda defeats the purpose of buying a compact drone

I like it , I get that it’s intended to be ultra portable and small footprint but sometimes I’m not concerned about space ie when not traveling just going out to fly and screw around taking video. I like this case and would consider it as a second case. Still need my ultra small case for travel and when space is at a premium but for a second case it seems nice.

why do drone bags always look so dorky ? surely something sleeker can be designed.

This one is basically a box on your back, LMAO

why do drone bags always look so dorky ? surely something sleeker can be designed.

This one is basically a box on your back, LMAO

That's one reason I went with small individual hardshell cases......... 1 for the MP, 1 for the battery's, 1 for the RC and 1 for accessories. I can put them in any kind of pack or bag and go. The pelican type cases just scream "Steal me!"......... especially those plastered with drone logo stickers.

I like the small hard shell cases as well because as Kraquin said, you can toss them into anything. It works out really good for me because I usually keep mine in my day pack that I carry with me everywhere. I very rarely go out the door without my Mavic because you never know when you might see something you want to fly over.

The only other case I use is a Betashell. I keep the Mavic, controller and two batteries in it when I am kayaking because it is water tight, and floats. 6.250 DJI - 150 X 275mm

It isn't for me, but I am also one to not fold mine unless I have to. I'm leaving on a trip tonight, and mine is folded in its 2 extra battery size case right now.

While in the case, another thing I do is to remove all of the props from the bird. I don't want them to get deformed in any way which could possibly result in vibrations. Maybe not necessarily, but it makes me feel better.

No.. go buy a spark or even a phantom if you dont intent to fold it, thats the whole point of the mavic. The footprint is almost the same as a phantom unfolded so you may as well get the better camera!
Agreed!

all i see is the photo of mavic inside it, any photos of it closed and any links to get it

I didn't buy MP for its portability but rather performance.

Was always thinking that folding and unfolding arms will put a lot of stress on the cables that go from the body to the arms.

Agree ..??!

Reactions: wytnyt
Do what you want with it and don't listen to the others here. What's it matter to others if you want the MAvic in a case with the arms out, It's YOUR Mavic and purchased by YOU, do as you please.

Do what you want with it and don't listen to the others here. What's it matter to others if you want the MAvic in a case with the arms out, It's YOUR Mavic and purchased by YOU, do as you please.
lol, he posted it so was going to get opinions. dont share if YOU dont care what bag YOU want to use

Great case, consider the source and ignore the negative comments. It is your drone, your life, live it the way you want.

Great case, consider the source and ignore the negative comments. It is your drone, your life, live it the way you want.

Defeats the purpose of a compact fold up drone, I agree, get a phantom if you don’t mind a big case

It's always good to have options. There are times where size isn't the priority and the speed of getting setup and in the air is. The Mavic is still far more compact unfolded than a Phantom is.

The best case Ive owned hands down. Fits everything! And i fly with a note 12.2!
0daab76db8993f70c13f7425c146ca3a.jpg

I didn't buy MP for its portability but rather performance.

Was always thinking that folding and unfolding arms will put a lot of stress on the cables that go from the body to the arms.

Agree ..??!
No don’t agree, it’s designed to fold, if its stress on components you’re concerned about don’t switch it on - the props go round pretty quick - that’s stress, but seriously do what you want!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78