DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

This is a great idea for a case ..

I think that case is nice. folding and unfolding does take some extra time and sometime the convenience is worth the extra size. I picked up this case for traveling as it's as small as my normal camera case and I can carry everything including sun shade and tablet.

+1...kinda defeats the purpose of buying a compact drone

Not everyone bought the drone for that reason. I know I didn’t. I bought it because it was only $799 with a free extra battery. When I looked at drones the phantom cost more and it didn’t have the range of the mavic. The fact that it’s compact is merely a bonus for me. In fact for the most part I’d rather the mavic be bigger and better in the wind.

No folding arms, no stress on cables there ...

gRgUfH8.jpg
My Setup......Lowepro Droneguard Backpack. I like that i dont have to take off my pytec landing gear. The front landing gear can be a pain to get on and off. Also i have a backpack for my goggles that dont have to be taken apart.Mavic in backpack.JPG Mavic in backpack.JPG mavic outside backpack.JPG mavic outside backpack.JPG Goggle Pack.JPG Mavic in backpack.JPG mavic outside backpack.JPG Goggle Pack.JPG

I dislike having to remove the props for any reason whatever, other than to replace them if they get damaged.

I almost lost mine because I failed to get one of the props locked in correctly. Fortunately if few off right after take off but it could have hung in until I was hundreds of feet away.

How does not having to unfold the drone save time if you have to take time to re-install the props?

The best case Ive owned hands down. Fits everything! And i fly with a note 12.2!
0daab76db8993f70c13f7425c146ca3a.jpg
So what case is this? I too want to pick up a case that lets me leave the bird unfolded. It has to be unfolded to remove the battery and SD card, so pulling it in and out after each flight trip is common.

Since most of my flights don’t require a small case for travel, it makes sense to me to have two cases - one folding case for travel, one non-folding case for local use.

Last edited:
Reactions: skadee
Do what you want with it and don't listen to the others here. What's it matter to others if you want the MAvic in a case with the arms out, It's YOUR Mavic and purchased by YOU, do as you please.
+1, pull it out and go.

I'd still keep my compact case for traveling, but my MP is normally in my trunk.This would be my every-day case if it let me store my tablet still placed in the RC.

Reactions: surbauguy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanillasky