DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

This is not MA2 specific, but…

Thmoore

Premium Pilot
Reactions
…this is where I hang out, so I’m posting here. If you fly any sort of drone, you‘ve gotta see this video:

Amazing.

...and it’s amazing every time.

Reactions: Thmoore
It made me feel a little better to read that he crashed the first nine times. But still.

I didn’t have the same take away from the article. It said that there were 9 previous takes, but that doesn’t necessarily mean they were crashes. One of the most amazing things about this video to me isn’t just the flying, it’s the CHOREOGRAPHY. People have to be in the right position at the right time with amazingly little room for error, and my guess that at least half of the failed takes were from that kind of issue.

Reactions: Thmoore
That's a good point, thank you. All of MY failed shots are due to crashes, but that may not be the case for an actual pilot.

The audio seems to have been dubbed in later (because we do not hear a drone!), so there was the advantage of someone being able to scream, "move three inches to the right!"

Reactions: realvue
The audio seems to have been dubbed in later (because we do not hear a drone!), so there was the advantage of someone being able to scream, "move three inches to the right!"

Yeah, that’s overdub.

Maybe the fly-In, but all of the physical movement inside seems to be in real time. The movement is natural and doesn’t look sped up or slowed down to me.

Maybe the fly-In, but all of the physical movement inside seems to be in real time. The movement is natural and doesn’t look sped up or slowed down to me.
Agreed. I think the guy is just a very skilled pilot.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23