DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

This is ProfessorX

ProfessorX

Reactions
Hi everyone,

I am not a professor, but I am ProfessorX ! :cool: Well, at least we share a name...
Oh well, I live in France, in the mountains. I've been into drones for the last couple of years, but approached it from the FPV world. But as a former passionate photographer, I missed the dimension of being able to take original shots.

Earlier this week, I jumped on a good deal for a Mavic Pro, I am picking it up in a couple of hours. It will join the large fleet that is building up in our club : with a friend, we did setup a drone club and we are enjoying already 30 members on our first year. Many of these are DJI pilots (Mavic Pros, Airs, Sparks, a few Phantoms), but also custom builders or Parrot pilots.

Overall, there is a lot of energy in this club and we hope to make a lot more experience sharing, outings, etc. This should be fun

France is not a bad place for drones : although regulated, the flying possibilities are almost endless

Hi everyone,

I am not a professor, but I am ProfessorX ! :cool: Well, at least we share a name...
Oh well, I live in France, in the mountains. I've been into drones for the last couple of years, but approached it from the FPV world. But as a former passionate photographer, I missed the dimension of being able to take original shots.

Earlier this week, I jumped on a good deal for a Mavic Pro, I am picking it up in a couple of hours. It will join the large fleet that is building up in our club : with a friend, we did setup a drone club and we are enjoying already 30 members on our first year. Many of these are DJI pilots (Mavic Pros, Airs, Sparks, a few Phantoms), but also custom builders or Parrot pilots.

Overall, there is a lot of energy in this club and we hope to make a lot more experience sharing, outings, etc. This should be fun

France is not a bad place for drones : although regulated, the flying possibilities are almost endless
Howdy from Wyoming @ProfessorX , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: ProfessorX
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: ProfessorX
Thanks folks. It seems to be quite busy there, indeed. I look forward to learning a lot

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Thanks folks, it IS already useful. It looks excellent and very rich. I hope I'll be able to contribute at my modest level for sure

Reactions: dirkclod
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato