DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

This is sad

Sad indeed.
You did the right thing.
Thanks for sharing.
Wasn't my bird. I just shared his video. Kinda brought a tear to my eye when I first watched it though. I think I can speak for all of us Pilots when I say, we do love our birds, and this was a sad but fitting ending to a great bird.

Wow, that was sad to watch

Brave little drone.
This video certainly tugs at the heartstrings especially for those of us (me included…) who name our drones. If you ever read one of my Welcome Notes posted in the Pilot Check In Sub-forum, you would understand my thoughts when I wrote to new members:…

"Turn on the drone and watch it come to "life." Watching the Gimbal go through its self-check is almost like watching a kitten or puppy opening its eyes for the first time…"

Hasta la vista, baby.
(in Spanish, loosely means -- “See you later”, not as the "offhand joke" as used in the movie…)

Good Bye.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Joe Horn and 3rdof5
Still, I am sure he has seen your thread .... didn't have a go at you though ...just saying ...don't really care what you do or where you fly ... and the regulations have been in force for years .....

Reactions: LoudThunder
The guy on here who keeps having a go at people for getting out of vlos must be selective in who he has a go at ....looks like he's happy for you to fly out of vlos ...
Over an active, lava-spewing volcano?

Man, I'm trying, but I can't think of a weaker case to rest this criticism on.

I’ve seen this video previously,but I’m still quite amazed that the mini3 pro lasted as long as it did.
I am amazed too actually. We can all complain about issues with our DJI equipment, but honestly, they do make a quality aircraft. This video shows it.

Reactions: LoudThunder

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000