DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

This was tough..

Rustynuts

Reactions
Took the Mavic on a Houseboat Trip and tried filming the family out on the watercraft.....it was pretty hard keeping up with them as it's very unpredictable where they are going to go. Overall, I'm happy with what I got. See who gets the song choice.

Cool video man, skills required to keep up I would think? Song choice is from the soundtrack of Waterworld...is it not? Thanks for sharing!

Nice video. How low were you? Looks like only a few metres. Did you try and get them to follow you instead? I wonder is that would have been easier.

Reactions: Ping^Spike
Nice video. How low were you? Looks like only a few metres. Did you try and get them to follow you instead? I wonder is that would have been easier.

Song is from Waterworld Garuda. It one point that is not in the video I got as low as 3' as trying to keep up I got a little down stick mixed it there and it was a close call. We did try having the skis follow me but the footage just didnt look as good. My favorite scene was the low flying chase and will be doing more of that in the future. All flying was in Sport mode, its the only way to keep up.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volpe