DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

THOSE AUSTRALIAN GUYS (HUMAN FISHING BY DRONE) LOVE IT!

If you really think of the positives in this it's a great video, I'm not talking about fishing but if you think about getting injured hikers or people stranded where a helicopter simply can not get into, this has some amazing potential.

Reactions: Van Shteffy
Consequences of the risk of failure over water...a swim. Video shows all on private land, with some testing to get it to work correctly. 30m rule flaunted.
However it is fair to say that we don't progress without imagination....

Some of the spectators were well within 30m too I'd say, although I'd stand there too, lol.

I'd hope CASA don't go in hard, they didn't endanger anyone but themselves in reality, perhaps having VB visible in the video was not the best idea. . . this may have been a bit of a show (like the gutted fish), rather than operating / participating under the influence.

But they are larrikins these boys, having a bit of fun.

Some of the CASA people may well just want to have a good look at their engineering masterpiece !

Some of the spectators were well within 30m too I'd say, although I'd stand there too, lol.

I'd hope CASA don't go in hard, they didn't endanger anyone but themselves in reality, perhaps having VB visible in the video was not the best idea. . . this may have been a bit of a show (like the gutted fish), rather than operating / participating under the influence.

But they are larrikins these boys, having a bit of fun.

Some of the CASA people may well just want to have a good look at their engineering masterpiece !
N.A.S.A.

Where did you see this, (please post the link for the rest of us to see).
It popped up on my phone when I was doing a goggle search for something else - that is why I did not include link with my original post

Where did you see this, (please post the link for the rest of us to see).

I think Jim Daniels was looking for a link about the CASA investigation

That is correct, Mavic Mac, where is the link to the CASA investigation you talk about?
(Do your search again so it will pop-up on your phone for the rest of us)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98