DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Through the Woods with my M2P

scdronemedia

Reactions
Site
www.sc-drone-media.co.uk
After trying this with the Mavic Mini, I thought I would attempt with the M2P. I would be grateful for any critique re flying and/or editing. Steep learning curve but loving it.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: rcourtney671
After trying this with the Mavic Mini, I thought I would attempt with the M2P. I would be grateful for any critique re flying and/or editing. Steep learning curve but loving it.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
At the beginning it's jerky. Every good video has to be smooth. Also, if a shot is moving in some direction, you should cut it so that we don't see the start and end of the motion. And when panning, you need to move realy slowly to make it look pleasant. Fantastic how you followed the shadow of a cloud, interesting effect.

At the beginning it's jerky. Every good video has to be smooth. Also, if a shot is moving in some direction, you should cut it so that we don't see the start and end of the motion. And when panning, you need to move realy slowly to make it look pleasant. Fantastic how you followed the shadow of a cloud, interesting effect.
Thank you for your comments. I did think it was a bit jerky in places. I obviously need to slow down a bit lol. I take on board your second point - have not thought of that, but it seems obvious now you mention it.
Appreciate your feedback.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trekfrk