DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thunderdrones Mavic parts

Former Member

Reactions
Hello everyone. If you would like to order parts from me and install them yourself, please don't fill out an online repair request form. I use that form for tracking customer repairs only, and not for parts orders.

For parts, you can start a conversation with me here, or simply send me an email to [email protected] with your request. Most of the time, you can start a conversation with me here, if not then just drop me an email.

I know I should have a website, but Im just too busy with repairs, paperwork, and test flying to maintain one.

I accept Paypal for parts.

Best regards,

Rob Schwartz
Thunderdrones

P.S. Don't forget to set your clocks ahead on Sunday if applicable to your time zone.

Do you sell individual Mavic motors? How much do you charge for one?

Wow, surprised you're allowed to conduct commercial business using the forum. How very liberal of the moderators.

Im an approved vendor, unless you were being sarcastic :)

No, not at all. I was genuinely surprised to note that the forum can be used as a sales channel. That's a first for me ie forums posts in my experience are usually restricted to non-commercial content. Maybe I need to get out more ;)

Well, I guess that being an "Approved Vendor" is not available as an option on most other sites, but it is available in all "Dronepilots" sites. Many of the approved vendors offer free help and advice to the non-paying members. I spend alot of my time helping people for free here, and the remainder of my time buying, selling, and doing repairs.

Two questions. The left antenna on my Mavic pro’s controller is a little loose. I use a small rubber band attached to make sure it doesn’t fall down. Do you think that is something that should be repaired and if so is that something you can do? Or if it’s in need of a part is it something I can do?

Mike

Two questions. The left antenna on my Mavic pro’s controller is a little loose. I use a small rubber band attached to make sure it doesn’t fall down. Do you think that is something that should be repaired and if so is that something you can do? Or if it’s in need of a part is it something I can do?

It depends on whether it bothers you or not cosmetically. If it doesnt affect range, and had no chance of falling off, then you might want to leave it as is.

Yes I can repair it and have replacement parts for it. Depending on where it is broken, parts are around $20 and labor $49 plus shipping to and from Duluth, GA 30096. All I would need is the controller.

It depends on whether it bothers you or not cosmetically. If it doesnt affect range, and had no chance of falling off, then you might want to leave it as is.

Yes I can repair it and have replacement parts for it. Depending on where it is broken, parts are around $20 and labor $49 plus shipping to and from Duluth, GA 30096. All I would need is the controller.
Thanks. So far I don't think I see an effect on range. It just bothers me that it is loose (and it looks like a rather common issue). Range seems okay but I am not sure. I flew out yesterday from in front of my house, down the street then over BLM land for a total distance from home of 3/4 mile (the furthest I have flown). The signal on the transmitter went down to about 3 bars and once dropped to 1. Video signal seemed okay. In your opinion is that range about normal? (Keeping in mind this is a residential street with wifi everywhere.)

Mike

Thanks again. I still would like to fix it, but probably can wait till I know I won't need the Mavic for a couple of weeks (like maybe after getting a MP 2! :)).

Mike

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman