DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thunderdrones need your help

Bummer, I hope it was fresh water. I dropped my M2P in the river, took it apart as far as I could, let it dry for several days then sprayed all the connections with contact cleaner. The only thing that didn't survive was the battery.
@Thunderdrones will be able to advise better than me.

Crashed today no esc available

1. With the power off, turn each motor by hand and see if there is resistance. Sounds like there is sediment or debris on all of the motors.
  2. Turn it on and let it go through the gimbal calibration. I only say this because you have already successfully turned it on without smoking anything. Check for error messages and post them here.
  3. Are you getting video feed?
Normally, if your drone has gotten immersed, I would recommend doing what @FatherXmas did, since your warranty is going to be void anyway.

P.S. you can use contact cleaner, but I use isopropyl alcohol extremely conservatively. Keep track of where it all goes. Contact cleaner is great after it dries to remove any corrosion from connectors, but its not perfect.

Reactions: macoman
Now it starts ? but it weird bc I kind of blew in the motors to get the water out but check this out it flys

But I’m still getting errors in the esc how is that? Should I just let it dry out a couple days?

Reactions: Inspirephil
I just flew it but I’m gonna set it up so I don’t do any damage how do u recommend setting up to get excess water out

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs