DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thunderdrones need your help

If the rice thing doesn’t work bc it worked yesterday but now it won’t take off giving me an yellow error code 200 says to check if it’s connected to usb or something

Does the IMU calibration finish successfully?

Just saying cannot take off check if air craft is connected to usb restart if problem persists contact dji for repairs

is There a way I can get a hold of you directly thunderdrones

Last fight on that sad gloomy day I lost my zoom to the tress?

Arce101
Chiming in with my two cents .
If this happens again , you can place the drone in the direct path of air that is discharged out of the front of an air conditioner .
Preferably a window unit . That cold air is a very dry air . You will get the same benefit that rice offers without any clean up .
Having the upper shell off of the unit will expedite drying times .

I know that you said you are sending yours to DJI .
I am also offering this solution to any one who may also be on the lookout for a cheap , solid solution to minor water issues .

Reactions: Arce101
Arce101
Chiming in with my two cents .
If this happens again , you can place the drone in the direct path of air that is discharged out of the front of an air conditioner .
Preferably a window unit . That cold air is a very dry air . You will get the same benefit that rice offers without any clean up .
Having the upper shell off of the unit will expedite drying times .

I know that you said you are sending yours to DJI .
I am also offering this solution to any one who may also be on the lookout for a cheap , solid solution to minor water issues .
Wow, you're not too far from me.

Well let’s hope there’s not a next time but good advice really appreciate all the people on the forum with there good advice and I really feel like dji has a good ecosystem of respectable individuals that can help each other with there input and life experiences I would be lost in times like this thank you sincerely ???

Look, if it gets wet it is toast. Immediately remove the battery and send it to Thunderdrones or a repair shop you trust. Or just get a new body and toss the battery. EVERYTHING is affected and it will not return to normal. It will just continue to develop more glitches. I have experience dunking VHS recorders, many underwater cameras and housed land cameras and a few other odd electrical items. Nothing will be the same after being immersed. IMMEDIATELY disconnect the power and send it in somewhere reliable. You are on a fool's errand trying to get that thing to respond. Don't waste your time.

Reactions: DJI DelBoy
The drone was still on when I took out of the water so the battery is fine but I shipped the rest

Look, if it gets wet it is toast. Immediately remove the battery and send it to Thunderdrones or a repair shop you trust. Or just get a new body and toss the battery. EVERYTHING is affected and it will not return to normal. It will just continue to develop more glitches. I have experience dunking VHS recorders, many underwater cameras and housed land cameras and a few other odd electrical items. Nothing will be the same after being immersed. IMMEDIATELY disconnect the power and send it in somewhere reliable. You are on a fool's errand trying to get that thing to respond. Don't waste your time.
Toss the battery? But it turns on and charges perfectly

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomcat1920