DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thunderdrones need your help

Toss the battery? But it turns on and charges perfectly
It won't in the future. Mark it so you know which one took a bath because I predict it will give you trouble in the future. I hope you get lucky but it isn't likely.

Reactions: charliesRig
Have you got any good stock picks? Preferably ones that go up, not down. ;)
??? Why are you asking me about stock imagery on a thread about a guy who splashed his drone? Is this Rob?

He’s trying to say you can’t predict what’s gonna happen to a battery

Im sorry! Just messing with you. Hows everything?
All is well and yes, all of the pix were taken going up as of late (knock wood). Thanks for the shout out.

Im sorry! Just messing with you. Hows everything?
What’s your take on this you think the battery should tell me on the go 4 app if it’s operating abnormal. I’m the guy that gave you a call the other day about shipping my drone out I did without the battery as they told me too they asked if it was damaged and I said no not physically. So obviously the mavic 2 zoom battery should be fine right I can’t see how the battery would get damaged

What’s your take on this you think the battery should tell me on the go 4 app if it’s operating abnormal. I’m the guy that gave you a call the other day about shipping my drone out I did without the battery as they told me too they asked if it was damaged and I said no not physically. So obviously the mavic 2 zoom battery should be fine right I can’t see how the battery would get damaged
Just my 2 cents, but was it totally submerged? If the answer is yes, then to my knowledge the battery is not sealed for underwater use. So send it in. Why screw around with it? Do you like gambling with the newly repaired drone you will soon get back? Have them confirm whether it is damaged or not.

Great now I can’t remember which battery it was ? I have them numbered I 2 but can’t remember now is there any way I can check the dji go 4 app should give me the battery status

Just my 2 cents, but was it totally submerged? If the answer is yes, then to my knowledge the battery is not sealed for underwater use. So send it in. Why screw around with it? Do you like gambling with the newly repaired drone you will soon get back? Have them confirm whether it is damaged or not.

Looking at your website makes me long for a place Ive never been to.

Reactions: TheRock
The only thing that really matters is the cells voltage if that’s normal nothing to worry about corrosion within the copper male / female connection I can just buy corrosion x and spray some on and I should be fine like I said it was in ankle deep fresh water so the pressure of the water was not great also for 130 dollars I would hope the shell of that battery would be sealed good enough to be dropped in a puddle of water for five minutes just saying those batteries aren’t cheap

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23