DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thunderdrones operating normally

Former Member

Reactions
Just updating everyone that Hurricane Irma has passed through Atlanta, and although we sustained 45mph winds, Thunderdrones is operating as usual. For the next few days we will be splitting our time between repairs, sales and, in our spare time, cleaning up the fallen trees and mess that Irma left. We were without power for a couple of hours yesterday but back to normal today.

I hope everyone that has had experience with any of the September natural disasters worldwide is faring well. September has started as a pretty devastating month.

Best regards,

Rob Schwartz
Thunderdrones

Just updating everyone that Hurricane Irma has passed through Atlanta, and although we sustained 45mph winds, Thunderdrones is operating as usual. For the next few days we will be splitting our time between repairs, sales and, in our spare time, cleaning up the fallen trees and mess that Irma left. We were without power for a couple of hours yesterday but back to normal today.

I hope everyone that has had experience with any of the September natural disasters worldwide is faring well. September has started as a pretty devastating month.

Best regards,

Rob Schwartz
Thunderdrones
Hi Rob. I'm in the devastated PR by hurricane María. Unfortunately I crashed my Mavic. It fell from about 40' high in concrete. Camera and gimbal separated, battery cracked open. It flies but overheat (fan is not heard) and has vision problems. Any suggestion for a repair? Thanks!

Thanks for the update, glad you came through it okay.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albestinspections