DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tide going out..or in?

Yes. Also nice shot!!

This type of lighting for any camera creates a problem that is almost impossible to correct, even in post. I’m guessing this was shot in auto mode? Although, manual mode wouldn’t result in a better image?

The brightness in the water and sky results in the underexposed trees. Using the histogram would help analyze the exposure before taking the shot. Sometimes the solution may be nothing more than change positions. Sometimes the shot simple doesn’t work.

Reactions: PoonDog
This type of lighting for any camera creates a problem that is almost impossible to correct, even in post. I’m guessing this was shot in auto mode? Although, manual mode wouldn’t result in a better image?

The brightness in the water and sky results in the underexposed trees. Using the histogram would help analyze the exposure before taking the shot. Sometimes the solution may be nothing more than change positions. Sometimes the shot simple doesn’t work.
I havnt shot in auto for at least ten years. My focal points are the water and rocks. I, probably shot 6 or 7 and this came out about like I wanted . A little work with lightroom. I totaly agree with your points and appreciate your help. Always appreciate other's thoughts.

What did you think of last week's game ??

What did you think of last week's game ??

SeaHawks or U of W Huskies win over WSU? Either one, I like both results!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky