DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Titan Atlas vs 4Hawks Raptor SR ?

sishu

Reactions
hi guys, new member here.

i was wondering what are the pros and cons on the Titan Atlas vs Raptor SR (4Hawks)

anyone tried both or any of them? i found some threads on the Atlas but nothing on the Raptor SR

i mostly fly in urban areas and barely can get 4-500m with the stock rc.

tia

Anyone having installed the 4hawks Raptor? Any news on that? I was thinking about it, a good price it seems and a solid range...

It looks as though the Raptor unit is not powered, while the Atlas is. Also what is the difference between the SR and the XR besides price? The descriptions looked to be the same....

It looks as though the Raptor unit is not powered, while the Atlas is. Also what is the difference between the SR and the XR besides price? The descriptions looked to be the same....
XR is much larger and had more gain/range than the SR.

Reactions: Neebles
Hey,

So thinking about getting the 4hawks XR. Is the Titan a extender? Or is the 4hawks XR?

Ordered the Titan Switch, what's everyone's thinking of the switch from Titan drones inc

I have the titan switch its pretty good. its better than what they were talking about. The whips by their self is a small improvement but boosted is they way to go20180506_144955.jpg

I have the titan switch its pretty good. its better than what they were talking about. The whips by their self is a small improvement but boosted is they way to goView attachment 40077

Great thank you, I went for the Titan Switch because A it's boosted and B it's omi and directional by changing setup. I went with 2.4 as I always seem to get better results than 5.8

Reactions: Aumoe
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ifish4bass