DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Titan control Antenna

Matash

Reactions
Does anyone have the titan control unboosted antenna that can give me a review ?

I have been using the Titan Control 2.4 and 5.8 for a while, so far I haven't had any glitches or disconnects.

Signal strength has been strong for about 3km in the MP and MPP, but I haven't tested the full range of the antenna.

I just wanted to increase the signal strength by using a circular polarised signal.

I actually prefer the Control over my Cyclone and Atlas, it's a smaller form factor and much lighter

Reactions: buttons276
I have been using the Titan Control 2.4 and 5.8 for a while, so far I haven't had any glitches or disconnects.

Signal strength has been strong for about 3km in the MP and MPP, but I haven't tested the full range of the antenna.

I just wanted to increase the signal strength by using a circular polarised signal.

I actually prefer the Control over my Cyclone and Atlas, it's a smaller form factor and much lighter
Do you prefer the 2.4 or the 5.8? Or do you use both? I’m getting ready to order this antenna. I’m hoping to upgrade to the switch later on but this seemed like a good way to start. But I’m not sure about 2.4 or 5.8. Stock i seem to usually have better luck with the 5.8 around my house where most of the congestion is. For what it’s worth I’m not looking for crazy range. I’m getting about 3500 ft around my house now. If I can extend that to 5000 ft in the same area I will be very happy. Thought?

Do you prefer the 2.4 or the 5.8? Or do you use both? I’m getting ready to order this antenna. I’m hoping to upgrade to the switch later on but this seemed like a good way to start. But I’m not sure about 2.4 or 5.8. Stock i seem to usually have better luck with the 5.8 around my house where most of the congestion is. For what it’s worth I’m not looking for crazy range. I’m getting about 3500 ft around my house now. If I can extend that to 5000 ft in the same area I will be very happy. Thought?

Well if your using the Mavic Pro , then you only have one frequency choice and that is 2.4ghz, and then it's better to get an amplified unit if your planning to use it in suburbia, or you can go with a higher gain whip antenna set up e.g 7 or 9 dbi

Well if your using the Mavic Pro , then you only have one frequency choice and that is 2.4ghz, and then it's better to get an amplified unit if your planning to use it in suburbia, or you can go with a higher gain whip antenna set up e.g 7 or 9 dbi
I have a Mavic Air. I usually can get a lot more range when flying around my house in 5.8. There is a lot of houses and trees. Maybe that’s why. Anyway I actually placed my first order last night. I ordered there control antenna when is the unamplified directional antenna and a set of the 9db whip antennas. I plan on still getting the amplifier they sell and the 5.8 antennas that replace the antennas on the drone. It will probably be a month or two before I get those though. Im going to try to write up the results I get with each option. I looked everywhere for some real world differences with there different antennas and didn’t find a lot. Just a lot of yes they are great or no they are snake oil.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lapointlu