DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Titan Silver Holographic Skin- Birds Away

Sweet !!!

That should confuse the birds, or piss them off, lol.

Reactions: WAXMAN
Either that, or ducks will think it's water and try to land on it.

View media item 2010--- I just ordered this Holographic Skin for my Mavic Pro Platinum from Titan Drones.--
I'm thinking the shine & color shifting should keep the birds from attacking my Mavic.

I looked at the site, does it come with 3 skins for the batteries or do you have to buy the addition 3 pack? From what I can gather it comes with three already and you can order 3 more?

OMG just looking at that thing is getting me HIGH lmao. Definitely thinking about this one. Thanks for sharing. Fireeeee

View media item 2010--- I just ordered this Holographic Skin for my Mavic Pro Platinum from Titan Drones.--
I'm thinking the shine & color shifting should keep the birds from attacking my Mavic.

This is a pretty interesting concept and seems to make sense. I would imagine the birds don't want to mess with something that is oddly reflective.
I have had 4 birds impact my drone. Always from behind, so I don't have any footage. But every time I held my breath, especially when above water. The last bird was a sea gull. I don't think he did it on purpose. It looked like we just happen to be on the same flight path with him behind me. I stopped my drone to take a picture and he rear ended me and then took off without providing any insurance.
So far I have not had my drone be affected aside from the viable bump on the videos.

Going to try some of this prismatic tape...a crow took out my MP2 over a local mountain pass and I have to wait til spring to recover it.

I bought an extremely bright LED strobe light made by Fire House, and affix that tiny, self-powered module to the rear of both my drones with velcro tabs.

Thus far, I have noted several hawks swoop in for a closer look, from various trajectories, only to veer off at the last moment. My non-scientific conclusion is that the keen eyesight of the raptors is assaulted by that light, thereby neutralizing all aerial intercept plans under consideration.

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest