DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Titan Silver Holographic Skin- Birds Away

Sweet !!!

That should confuse the birds, or piss them off, lol.

Reactions: WAXMAN
Either that, or ducks will think it's water and try to land on it.

View media item 2010--- I just ordered this Holographic Skin for my Mavic Pro Platinum from Titan Drones.--
I'm thinking the shine & color shifting should keep the birds from attacking my Mavic.

I looked at the site, does it come with 3 skins for the batteries or do you have to buy the addition 3 pack? From what I can gather it comes with three already and you can order 3 more?

OMG just looking at that thing is getting me HIGH lmao. Definitely thinking about this one. Thanks for sharing. Fireeeee

View media item 2010--- I just ordered this Holographic Skin for my Mavic Pro Platinum from Titan Drones.--
I'm thinking the shine & color shifting should keep the birds from attacking my Mavic.

This is a pretty interesting concept and seems to make sense. I would imagine the birds don't want to mess with something that is oddly reflective.
I have had 4 birds impact my drone. Always from behind, so I don't have any footage. But every time I held my breath, especially when above water. The last bird was a sea gull. I don't think he did it on purpose. It looked like we just happen to be on the same flight path with him behind me. I stopped my drone to take a picture and he rear ended me and then took off without providing any insurance.
So far I have not had my drone be affected aside from the viable bump on the videos.

Going to try some of this prismatic tape...a crow took out my MP2 over a local mountain pass and I have to wait til spring to recover it.

I bought an extremely bright LED strobe light made by Fire House, and affix that tiny, self-powered module to the rear of both my drones with velcro tabs.

Thus far, I have noted several hawks swoop in for a closer look, from various trajectories, only to veer off at the last moment. My non-scientific conclusion is that the keen eyesight of the raptors is assaulted by that light, thereby neutralizing all aerial intercept plans under consideration.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura