DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

To many issues

Hcsif720

Reactions
hello,
So I have had my Mavic Pro for a year. I just starting having some issues and boy is it frustrating.
The issues all started when I added the polar pro lens nd8. When I first installed I started to get a focus issue on my drone. I was told to reclalabrate and redue the IMU and my issue was fixed. I said to myself I’ll next try to filter again. But today I wanted to try the filter one more time and now I have even more issues.
My video became wavy. I fixed this also by resetting camera, IMU, and some formatted the sd card now that is fixed.

I’m in to my last issues.
1. The Gimble pans very slowly to the right even when not in flight.
2. The drone does not stay as stable when in the air. So it’s constant moving (it’s not a windy day)
3. Gimble is not straight (I think I fixed this)
Note I have removed the filter and when adding it I was very gentle?

Any suggestions?

DJI wants me to send it back but I’m sure this can be fixed.

Welcome to the forum! Hopefully someone will chime in and help you out. I, for one, am not a fan of modifying or changing anything to do with this contraption. I would learn to adjust the settings to your liking instead of adding on things which only result in trouble.

Thank u I agree with u now that i have tried it. Not blaming the product but that is where my issues started

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sathwik