DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

to RC Pro or not to RC Pro

So..very nice. i had read so many conflicting review anbout range differences between the 2 controllers with quite a few say there is little difference. I can confirm that side by side, same environment that the RC Pro managed double the range over the standard controller. I dont forsee any signal issues here. The feel and general ergonomics are very nice.
yea its certainly expensive, but ive spent more money and been less impressed so im happy with the purchase.
still need to test it out on a full days operation, and see how much i like the smaller screen after flying for a few hours, but i still have my wireless hdmi equipment for the big monitor, that should work just as well on this controller 900624D6-20AC-436E-9413-FF0B7C9E79E2.jpeg

OH BOY ! I think i just got hooked on the Wireless HDMI , how did I miss this . LOL

Shame on everyone for not showing me this setup sooner, it took Veteran Jack to show me the light. :p and I just got
My RC Pro .

Thank you @anzacjack anything else you can share about that setup.

@zeusfl How come you never show me this ?
@Suren Nope never showed me
@GadgetGuy sold me on the RC pro but you never shared this .

I guess my only question is there Latency Issues , something I struggled with on the SC with the Monitors ?

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water
2021-12-10_15h33_20.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Indeed. Once 1x-28x zoom was added, the single scroll wheel on the RC-N1 is no longer adequate, as significant zooming always requires simultaneous reframing with the gimbal, and those two functions are mutually exclusive on the RC-N1, which was really originally designed for the likes of the much simpler $400 Mini 2.

If you don't love it, you can always return it! It can't be crashed or flown, so it is completely returnable.
cool... but why would you drill a hole in the RC Pro Controller instead of turning down the volume?

Gary - so did you manage to FCC hack the RC Pro? I don’t think it’s possible?
Its possible. Contact sincoder (member of this forum) He already made several hacks for RC Pro including me. Telegram +8613590379508

Great! What’s his username? Can you tag him so he can respond here?
Ignore that. I found him and the thread. Sending money and giving full PC access to some hacker in China? Ok, that’s not happening.

I love the RC Pro Controller. I own the DJI Air 2s and have two major issues. The zoom wheel does not work on the Camera mode and will not zoom on the log video mode. Has anyone found a work around or does anyone know if DJI/Mavic plans to update that part of the software/firmware. Thanks in advance for any thoughts

I love the RC Pro Controller. I own the DJI Air 2s and have two major issues. The zoom wheel does not work on the Camera mode and will not zoom on the log video mode. Has anyone found a work around or does anyone know if DJI/Mavic plans to update that part of the software/firmware. Thanks in advance for any thoughts
No zoom in photo mode. No zoom in DLOG/HLG either. By design, not likely to ever change.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98