DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Too good to be true?

It’s a bs drone, less than 10 minutes flight time and a bugger to control. I gave it away. My experience.
Regards

I would have given mine away if it didn't fly away. I figured this would be a great starter drone to learn the ropes. The day was still as we get in Chicago, I flew for about 5 minutes a couple feet off the ground to get a feel for the sticks and movement of the drone, elevated just higher than the roof top (ranch home) and gave it a little forward stick. Last I saw of it!

Sticks went completely dead, zero response trying to get in to the ground or to turn around. Was in a wide area prairie and watched it turn into a dot in the sky. Looked for two hours and wrote it off. You may get 15 minutes of flight time and it used every second of it to return to where it was made.......

Well this has been a great comical read to start my day! Nothing like coffee and calamity. Thank you everyone for the good chuckle . . . . carry on pilots!

as others have mentioned its a piece of junk ,that has been around for a couple of years
in a variety of guises ,and the sad part about it, is the fact that people who no nothing about drones ,are getting conned by these sorts of adds

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll make you an even better deal... I'll sell you mine, barely used, for $90, and make a cool $55 profit.

I bought that exact drone, complete setup, on Banggood 3 years ago for $35:

20220504_095206.jpg

OMG, what a scam... zoom in and notice the dust accumulated...

This is the one with a number of scam adverts on Youtube (and possibly other places) that clearly show a Mavic 2 drone and other different ones in the advert which are blatantly not the drone you are getting. There's a number of similar scam type adverts that Google allows which is extremely frustrating as clearly this strategy works for the companies.

Wish had this thing for 35$ with 3 batteries. It arrived, installed the crap app from Google. You have to manually adjust the lens to the desired angle before each flight. No app control. Herky Jerky flying. When I contacted Wish so I could return it, they just credited my CC with no questions and that was it/ No returning it, they didn't want it back apparently. Threw it in the trash when I saw my CC credited a couple days later

Must’ve made 1 million of them under different labels.. now how to get rid of them. Sell cheap enough that buyers won’t return. Bait n switch ads..that’s low

I did a lot of research before I went with dji & this drone is a con, avoid wasting your money albeit it’s not much

Reactions: Joethedrone
It’s a load of crap imo.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman