DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is this good deal? Hubsan ZINO Mini PRO

Rosii

Reactions
New to Drone! Looking for one for taking some travel vlog. Is this one on eBay a good deal?

New to Drone! Looking for one for taking some travel vlog. Is this one on eBay a good deal?
No. Hubsan Zino Pro drones IMO are extremely unreliable and prone to erratic and uncontrollable flying. Had one & it crashed several times because of firmware problems. Forget about customer service!

Switched from Hubsan to DJI. Personal experience says I will never buy another drone from them. Had lots of issues with Hubsan drones and customer service was absolutely terrible to non existent.

I have heard bad things about Hubsan customer service too, but I have never owned one. There's a YouTube video, where a guy aborted a forced landing, because he thought his zino might be over water, and Hubsan told him he voided the warranty.

Reactions: Flakey Flier
If you don't want your drone emitting to Aeroscope and/or RID, Autel and Hubsan are your best alternatives on <250g gimbal drones but quality and reliability are not there.

Else stick to DJI for quality.

DJI drones are quite reliable and can fly thousands of Km and hundreds of hours. I had an Autel Evo Lite failing to start the motors at just 60 hours of flightime, returned it to Autel and picked a Mavic 3 instead. My mini 2 is still in good condition and flying perfectly after almost 3 years.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flakey Flier
I'm totally non-partisan, my only stipulation is whatever I part company with money for has to be quality and reliable. Had Autels, good cameras but unreliable airframe components in both. Acquaintance if mine forked out for a Hubsan and had difficulty controlling it and the controller kept losing connection during flight. Flown DJI birds for the last 5 years and apart from DJI dumping dodgy Big Brother firmware into them without declaring it openly: they remain the best bang-for-buck consumer class drone out there. Sometimes it's better to bite the bitter pill and pay more.... Sometimes better quality does come at a premium.

Reactions: maggior
I would find a Hubsan forum to ask that question. You will find the individuals on this forum are not fans of anything not dji😉 Best of luck
There not a bad Drone just don’t expect to much from it.. They are fun to fly though.