DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Took this footage in Como Lake, Italy! this was amazing!

I was in April in Italy on the Como lake and had the chance to fly my little drone in some locations. Constructive critics are accepted :). I hope you enjoy the video!
It's a truly beautiful place and you demonstrated it well with great flying and music.

Dale
Miami

Reactions: MannysVoyage
Thank you guys. I am glad you all like the video. Please feel free to give me some tips & tricks how I can improve my flying / videos :)

Awesome video!

Reactions: MannysVoyage
Great video! No flight restrictions?
You just cannot beat the beautiful scenery of Lake Como and the other lakes there (I stayed at Lake Garda) . Your flying was just fine. I had a problem with the color grading. At 0:43 and 0:53 the whole image was cyan (blue) and I would have tweeked up the warming slider there. Also there was a large HDR (Hugh Dynamic Range) which caused the bright sky to block up the details in the foreground, especially the trees, When you flew with bright sunshine, everything was great.

Dale
Miami

You just cannot beat the beautiful scenery of Lake Como and the other lakes there (I stayed at Lake Garda) . Your flying was just fine. I had a problem with the color grading. At 0:43 and 0:53 the whole image was cyan (blue) and I would have tweeked up the warming slider there. Also there was a large HDR (Hugh Dynamic Range) which caused the bright sky to block up the details in the foreground, especially the trees, When you flew with bright sunshine, everything was great.

Dale
Miami
Thank you for these comments. How can I resolve the cyan problem!? Is this only in edit phase possible or I should have adjusted camera settings? Not sure which parameters I should have set.

Great video! No flight restrictions?
There are restrictions. You have to follow the Italian and EU regulations. Flight restrictions (max Altitude and no fly zones) can be found on d-flight.

Thank you for these comments. How can I resolve the cyan problem!? Is this only in edit phase possible or I should have adjusted camera settings? Not sure which parameters I should have set.
In your video editing program you can try the temperature slider by moving it away from blue towards the yellow to warm it up a little according to your taste
Dale

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1