DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Touch of Serenity

Tasos GR

Reactions
The view of the sunset from some southern places, such as Glyfada, makes us "forget" our gaze on it until it is completely lost in the serenity of the seabed. The beach of Glyfada at sunset.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I like that one! Sunset fabulous - Later you caught the moon up with moonlight on the water. The Harbor sparkles with surrounding lighting. I like the ocean sound effects too! Well done!!

• Love
Reactions: Tasos GR
The view of the sunset from some southern places, such as Glyfada, makes us "forget" our gaze on it until it is completely lost in the serenity of the seabed. The beach of Glyfada at sunset.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Loved the scenery Tasos and nice flying, but I thought the music was wrong for that (Touch Of Serenity).

Reactions: Tasos GR
I like that one! Sunset fabulous - Later you caught the moon up with moonlight on the water. The Harbor sparkles with surrounding lighting. I like the ocean sound effects too! Well done!!
Thank you my friend. I appreciate your time to watch and comment. I'm happy that you enjoyed it! ?

Loved the scenery Tasos and nice flying, but I thought the music was wrong for that (Touch Of Serenity).
I'm sorry I disappointed you .. I will try to get better

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieGee