DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tracking Boone the Foxhound with the MM!

So is the drone actually tracking the dog? If so how is that being accomplished using a mini? Or am I reading to much into this? Beautiful area...if the drone was set on cinematic it would have made for a slightly more...well...cinematic video. :) Still fun stuff. Where was this?

So is the drone actually tracking the dog? If so how is that being accomplished using a mini? Or am I reading to much into this? Beautiful area...if the drone was set on cinematic it would have made for a slightly more...well...cinematic video. :) Still fun stuff. Where was this?
Thanks for the tip, I'll try that mode next time out. The drone is tracking Boone with the aid of two GPS devices that are 4G LTE enabled.

What a life Boone has! Dare not show this with my 3 legged Freeda (Harrier Beagle cross) as she would be so jealous....not for the fact that Boone has 4 legs, (as she doesn't realise she only has 3 LOL) but she would really love the freedom and adventure. From the air Boone looks so much like Freeda and displaying the same tracking characteristics. I was hoping for a close up of Boone...but then he may want to eat your drone as Freeda does mine. I enjoyed the ride, the lovely wooded property and your tracking initiative. Keep them coming.
Thanks again mate, from Down Under.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sverkerh