DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tracking shipment

Fonejacker

Reactions
Hi, when you mavic owners received the shipment, was the first place you saw the drone in China?!

I.e are you getting the tracking number from the start or are you looking at the tracking and the item is already well into it's journey?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Hi, when you mavic owners received the shipment, was the first place you saw the drone in China?!

I.e are you getting the tracking number from the start or are you looking at the tracking and the item is already well into it's journey?

I got my tracking number this morning it shows that the Mavic is in Reading UK.

I didn't get a tracking number until the delivery agent here in the UK (DPD) sent me a message to say they "are delivering a package tomorrow" (which I got yesterday).

I have no tracking detail from China, just the tracking once it reached the UK.

Assuming it is delivered today, it will have been 11 working days between order and delivery.

Reactions: Mike_Jaxson
Oh ok, so doesn't look like you get anything until it's in the U.K. Then. I was expecting to track it all the way.

I have been tracking mine since it was shipped from the DJI location in China on the 10th day of the 7-10 day shipping window they promised.
The sequence of my Mavic's Travels

1) Shenzhen, China (DJI warehouse)
2) Lantau Island, Hong Kong (FedEx facility at airport)
3) Tayuan Hsiang, Taiwan (FedEx facility at airport)
4) Anchorage, Alaska, USA (FedEx facility at airport)

I bought it on January 10
DJI sent it out to FedEx on Jan 20
FedEx started its trip on Jan 23
FedEx says it will reach my home in Southern California before 1030AM on Jan 26 (tomorrow)
We will see if that comes true. I hope so.

Reactions: gallop2gallon
I ordered 1/17 with Amazon through DJI Official Store and it is scheduled to be delivered 1/27. I must have gotten lucky and made last shipment out of China before new year.

Reactions: MavicPro5280

Shipment originated from China and was well on its way before I even got the tracking number. They said it would be delivered by today yet I received it Monday? No complaints here.

Mine went to shipped status on Monday and I got the tracking number yesterday. The tracking number went live this evening, and it's shipping from the Atlanta, GA area and should arrive Friday. I ordered on Jan 11th and I live in the Washington DC area.

Ordered mine on 13th & it's in transit via fed ex leaving Georgia expecting delivery Friday at end of day..I'm in Rhode Island

I received a tracking number where my Mavic was sitting at the DJI factory. Then it went to FEDEX at the Hong Kong International Airport. Left there for Anchorage, AK. Then to FEDEX Hub in Memphis, TN. Cleared customs there, then to its final destination.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Reactions: weasal73
Canceled my order Monday with Drone world after they sent email out about not shipping until late March. Refunded money on Wednesday of last week and ordered straight from DJI Thursday. Got shipping notice today and it is in Austell Ga. and delivery says Friday. I live in Fuquay NC. What's weird is I received a email Monday that all shipping from DJI would be March, so I guess I got lucky! Not sure where it originated from as fedex tracking only shows it at GA.

Last edited:
I have been tracking mine since it was shipped from the DJI location in China on the 10th day of the 7-10 day shipping window they promised.

I bought it on January 10
DJI sent it out to FedEx on Jan 20
FedEx started its trip on Jan 23
FedEx says it will reach my home in Southern California before 1030AM on Thursday, Jan 26
I finally arrived at my house on Thursday, Jan 26 at 1104AM
34 minutes late!!

Can you believe this pathetic performance?? After a 99 mile trip to be 34 minutes late is just plain awful.

Just kidding of course. I couldn't believe how close they came to their original estimate.
GO FEDEX!!!:)
Thumbswayup

When I was notified of my shipment, the tracking number showed the location as China. I had my Mavic in two or three days.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rambezito