DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Traffic Accident & First Responders - Mini 3 Pro Hyperlapse Circle

Jug's Life

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com

Drone is outside the emergency security perimeter and followed 900.06.

Reactions: CvCow
@JAMBCA this is just my personal opinion on your video
i fail to see why you would want to film such a scene ,of someones misfortune, irrespective of the legalities of such a flight

i fail to see why you would want to film such a scene ,of someones misfortune, irrespective of the legalities of such a flight
i have the opposite view, but i can understand yours. i think it was really fortunate to have such great first responders to help them out.

accidents happen and this is a great example of team work and dedication of humans helping humans.

@JAMBCA thanks for your reply ,and the manner of that reply

Reactions: Jug's Life
That was like taking a ride in a washing machine.

• Haha
Hmmm.....photojournalistic purposes? Why would someone film war, police actions, etc?

I don't have a problem with the filming of the accident but after watching what struck me was flying over extremely congested traffic over and over again. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that considered a cardinal No-No for both 107 and recreational pilots alike unless a waiver has been obtained in advance?

Drone is outside the emergency security perimeter and followed 900.06.
I don't have a problem with the filming of the accident but after watching what struck me was flying over extremely congested traffic over and over again. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that considered a cardinal No-No for both 107 and recreational pilots alike unless a waiver has been obtained in advance?
Hey stop being a party pooper.
He has only violated a couple of 107 rules and the fine is only $ 10,000.
And the nice part is it will be a quick trial because he has provided all the evidence to convict himself.
This is also evidence that the people who want to restrict our rights to fly LOVE. I can see the story now “ROUGE DRONE PILOT risk are hard working 1st responders “
This is very simple “ If you can’t or will not follow the rules “STAY ON THE GROUND” or start paying the fines.😊

I appreciate your concern. This is in Canada. It was one circle, just repeated in post production. The video description has more info. Everything I do is safety first. The rules in Canada for micro drones, which the Mini 3 Pro is, are to follow 900.06, which I strictly abide by for all of my flights.

Hey stop being a party pooper.
He has only violated a couple of 107 rules and the fine is only $ 10,000.
And the nice part is it will be a quick trial because he has provided all the evidence to convict himself.
This is also evidence that the people who want to restrict our rights to fly LOVE. I can see the story now “ROUGE DRONE PILOT risk are hard working 1st responders “
This is very simple “ If you can’t or will not follow the rules “STAY ON THE GROUND” or start paying the fines.😊
You have valid concerns. This is in Canada and I abide by all legal regulations and safety first on every flight. Any suggestions you can offer are always appreciated.

You've started a great conversation, so lets discuss. What aspect of this flight would you consider risk to anyone? I am a reasonable and considerate human being. Please advise.

I try to learn something everyday, especially drone regulations. If I was in your area, what part of this would be considered unsafe?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Surprise