DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Trail to Polska Skakavitsa

alex_markov

Reactions
Site
alexmarkov.eu
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Alex, you have over 2000 videos on YouTube and you post your videos in this Showcase forum daily (or more). Do you post them all here? If so, can you explain why?

Without wanting to upset you, your daily (or more) posts seem a bit like overkill (or spam) to me. People who wanted to see daily videos from you, would “Subscribe” on YouTube. Right?

That said, I can understand people posting say “one video per week” here, to pick up new subscribers. The question is, at what point/frequency does “posting” become “spam”?

Alex, you have over 2000 videos on YouTube and you post your videos in this Showcase forum daily (or more). Do you post them all here? If so, can you explain why?

Without wanting to upset you, your daily (or more) posts seem a bit like overkill (or spam) to me. People who wanted to see daily videos from you, would “Subscribe” on YouTube. Right?

That said, I can understand people posting say “one video per week” here, to pick up new subscribers. The question is, at what point/frequency does “posting” become “spam”?
Dear Terry,
As the thread is called Photo and Video Showcase I assume we are about to show our videos, I travel a lot and film a lot and share one (or max two) videos every day (still have 20 unshared ;) ) I am sorry You felt like that and if admins are thinking like You I'll be more than happy to stop sharing as I did not benefit on anyway from this but thought people are like them ;)

Dear Terry,
As the thread is called Photo and Video Showcase I assume we are about to show our videos, I travel a lot and film a lot and share one (or max two) videos every day (still have 20 unshared ;) ) I am sorry You felt like that and if admins are thinking like You I'll be more than happy to stop sharing as I did not benefit on anyway from this but thought people are like them ;)
People who post here in “Photos and Video Showcase”, clearly enjoy showcasing their videos. Every poster, including yourself, benefits in some way or they wouldn’t do it. Benefits maybe financial, or pride, or YouTube hits, or whatever but there is some benefit.

People also enjoy watching the showcased videos. It’s enjoyable, educational and social, watching the drone films of others and chatting to people about their video.

However posting all of your videos here, every day, is not showcasing. Showcasing mean “to exhibit especially in an attractive or favorable aspect showcase new talent”. You’re not doing that. You are borderline spamming by posting everything you film here, every day.

There is no reason for this. If there are people here who want to see everything you create, every day, they have (or will) subscribe to your YouTube account and visit you daily.

My point is, you should consider “showcasing” here, by posting your best videos at a slightly lesser frequency. You should save your “Full dump” for your YouTube account, for your avid fans, who can still watch and comment there.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twin01