DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Training and Certification in Spain in English

• Thread starter Deleted member 117111
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 117111

Does anyone know where I can get officially authorities recognised training and certification as a non commercial drone pilot in Spain (Mainland) in English? I know that there is at least one organisation that offers training on line and examinations in different parts of Spain but it is only available in Spanish. My Spanish is not good enough to train and complete the course as regretfully my language skills are not as good as they should be, sorry. I live in the region of Murcia. Many thanks.

Does anyone know where I can get officially authorities recognised training and certification as a non commercial drone pilot in Spain (Mainland) in English? I know that there is at least one organisation that offers training on line and examinations in different parts of Spain but it is only available in Spanish. My Spanish is not good enough to train and complete the course as regretfully my language skills are not as good as they should be, sorry. I live in the region of Murcia. Many thanks.
I live in the Malaga area and was thinking like you to do a drone course sometime in the future. Fortunately my Spanish is good enough to do the course in the native language. However try one of these places. I am sure they will do the course in English. One of them offers an online course as well and the prices seem reasonable.

Hi Old Guy

Many thanks for your help and links. I have contacted the 1st & 3rd one. I know the 2nd one that would be ideal and is big here in Spain but they have told me they only do their course in total Spanish including their online course. Kind regards and keep safe.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett