DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

transfer hyperlapse

eric jingle

Reactions
Hi I have a mavic air 2.
I took a hype lapse that was to large for internal storage but it added it to my micro sd card.
But when I try to put the hype lapse on my laptop to view it it just shows each induvial photo that was taken during the hyper lapse.
If anyone knows how to fix this problem or turn the photos back to hyper lapse form that would be great.
Thank you.

Hi I have a mavic air 2.
I took a hype lapse that was to large for internal storage but it added it to my micro sd card.
But when I try to put the hype lapse on my laptop to view it it just shows each induvial photo that was taken during the hyper lapse.
If anyone knows how to fix this problem or turn the photos back to hyper lapse form that would be great.
Thank you.
Hi,
Check out this super easy method using Quicktime. It starts at about the 5:07 mark. Works great for a novice like me. Hope this helps!

Higher end video editing software will do it. Place the stills on the timeline; reduce the duration of each to 1 second, or to taste, then create a compounded clip.

Or, as in all things, Google.

Reactions: eric jingle
Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Hi I have a mavic air 2.
Thank you.
There are many You Tube videos on processing your multiple jpeg or RAW images to a hyperlapse film. If you programmed your drone to save the RAW files ( which is what I do on every flight), the RAW files can be brought into Lightroom and processed into a. video.Screen Shot 2021-06-02 at 3.26.39 PM.png

Reactions: eric jingle
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard