DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Transferring live "Scroll" from drone/mobile device to my computer.

Agree, I created a free account and uploaded a batch of jpegs from one of my Sphere recordings. Ran the program but all I got was a screen with all the photos along the bottom and I could select any from the bottom to view. No animation???

Agree, I created a free account and uploaded a batch of jpegs from one of my Sphere recordings. Ran the program but all I got was a screen with all the photos along the bottom and I could select any from the bottom to view. No animation???
You need to upload the actual panaroma sphere image not the individual pictures. Is there a way to download the panaroma from the DJI program to your phone?

Which of these is the flat, stitched file? I've opened every one and they are just all the photos I took with the drone. No idea what the html files are?
All very confusing for an 84yo🤔
View attachment 163732
The .html files are connected to your panorama images, as they have the same file name. I don't have a Mini 2, but it appears that no stitched flat JPG is generated. The app must use the .html file to stitch and animate the stitch, which should have an export option, as otherwise it appears it is not saved.

Hm I see that it's very different on a Mini 2 vs my A2s. I did find a few threads:

So it looks like it only saves a small resulotion sphere and you download it via the app.. Or you have to do it manually. Sorry.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
rawman001 - thanks for the link.
How I Create 200MP Aerial Panoramas with a Tiny DJI Mini 2 Drone is a great tutorial, v very useful Only problem is that the suggested software for stitching the 26 images created by the drone is SOOOO EXPENSIVE! Almost as much as the drone is worth and WAY out of an old pensioners budget.
Just have to cut back on the food and heating and save up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1