DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Transmission set to manual every time

CroatianMavic

Reactions
Hello friends,

Last few days I have an issue with my Mavic Mini. Transmission goes to manual mode every time I shut RC and AC off and I need to set to auto mode every time I want to fly. If I forget that It connects to a random channel(sometimes with high interference), then I need to land, change to auto mode and everything is great. It’s a bit scary to know I need to check that before every flight or my connection can fail in close range. Please let me know if your Mavic Mini behaves the same(manual is default for transmission).

I refreshed firmware for both AC and RC via Assistant 2 and remains the same

Last edited:
Reactions: alopeznj
Hello friends,

Last few days I have an issue with my Mavic Mini. Transmission goes to manual mode every time I shut RC and AC off and I need to set to auto mode every time I want to fly. If I forget that It connects to a random channel(sometimes with high interference), then I need to land, change to auto mode and everything is great. It’s a bit scary to know I need to check that before every flight or my connection can fail in close range. Please let me know if your Mavic Mini behaves the same(manual is default for transmission).

I refreshed firmware for both AC and RC via Assistant 2 and remains the same

Mines does the same, have just posted a thread asking for help on this.

I have the exact same issue, reassuring to know its not just me. There was a DJI Fly App update last night (26th May) re v1.1.3, though I have not had chance to check whether this has resolved the issue. I am using an iPhone 6S to operate the drone.

Any update on this. I do come across (intermittent) transmission problems and this is not healthy. I am going to try DJI, if someone here already took that approach let us know. I am not liking this.
The mini is a beast and I learned how to make peace with it. Excellent aircraft but has its limitations. Some are which are DJI software limitation I hope they fix this soon because its a while now and no definitive answers from DJI.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000