DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Traveling to Pompono.

Scott Parker

Reactions
I am heading to Pompono Beach Florida for 2 weeks(end of February and beginning of March). Is it worth packing my MPP? From looking on airmap there seems to be an airport on every block.

I am heading to Pompono Beach Florida for 2 weeks(end of February and beginning of March). Is it worth packing my MPP? From looking on airmap there seems to be an airport on every block.
You could try going out hwy 869 to Everglades

I was in North Ft. Lauderdale for quite awhile. There's definitely some flying you can do there. Just be careful when President Trump is in the area. Yuuuge no fly zone in effect from West Palm all the way to Lauderdale. The Lake Okeechobee video was shot when the NFZ was active. The lake is just barely outside the limits and well worth a drive up there. Have a great trip!!

Thanks for the responses. Looks like I would kick myself if I didn't bring the drone with me. I'll be there for 2 weeks so I will have time to explore further out than just Pompono Beach. Thanks for sharing the videos.
I was in North Ft. Lauderdale for quite awhile. There's definitely some flying you can do there. Just be careful when President Trump is in the area. Yuuuge no fly zone in effect from West Palm all the way to Lauderdale. The Lake Okeechobee video was shot when the NFZ was active. The lake is just barely outside the limits and well worth a drive up there. Have a great trip!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian