Reactions
I have been in Cyprus this summer,
there was such a beautiful places, I want to share with you
thanks for watching, please subscribe if you like

Reactions: Jatekman and Porky
I have been in Cyprus this summer,
there was such a beautiful places, I want to share with you
thanks for watching, please subscribe if you like

Very nice;).I recognise some of the video via the photos you posted.

Now that ship.. I’ve seen that before, another member @dannybgoode took some cracking photos of it (again not saying to much Danny) take a look at the link below, post#1434;)

Post your best Photo From Mavic

Nice footage. You saw more of the island than I. I’d like to go back and see more. Plus they use the UK’s 3 pin plug so no need for adapters!

Personally, given the Cypriot police’s sometimes unhumourous attitude to tourists, I avoided flying over my resort but I was sorely tempted.

I did have to make a flight out to the wreck though. I was using an MA in CE mode so it was an interesting flight that far out!

Reactions: GunsN
Thank you, I am glad you like my video.
I have some other video for this ship, I will show you later.
thanks again

Thank you, I am glad you like my video.
I have some other video for this ship, I will show you later.
thanks again

Please do. I was very drawn to it. We were in the King Evelthon so the ship was right in front of us the whole time.

If I go back the MA will be in FCC mode so I will be able to make a better job of it :)

Please do. I was very drawn to it. We were in the King Evelthon so the ship was right in front of us the whole time.

If I go back the MA will be in FCC mode so I will be able to make a better job of it :)
Ok no problem, I will do the movie today, I am on my work right now.
thanks for watching

Reactions: dannybgoode
Hey. I'm going to Cyprus on Sunday. Do you need to register your drone before flying? I have a mavic air.

Thanks for the info

Yeah nice vid, a couple of good shots, great colors and a relaxing holiday atmosphere.
It's a matter of taste but for me to much strange transitions and the music is to weak for your good shots, there is no arc of suspense- it sounds all the time same.
Anyway, good work- congrats!

Ciao Rob

My channel
Robert Tatar

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman