DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Post your best Photo From Mavic

Just started playing with the Air, so here's one of my first photos.

44682869444_c60c0bc26c_c.jpg

Right I’m on a mission now to start taking photos using AEB, I’ll try the three shot prosess 1st, if I’m right using this mode will auto take the photos in raw.Then I’ll see how I get on in post stitching them together, thats my Achilles heel at the mo...:( (post)

Message to myself... practice, practice, practice, you will get better, you will........ well you might:oops:

Reactions: Slim.slamma
lightroom does the aeb merge very easily, if u dont mind torrents theres lots of free lightroom versions out there, i shoot almost always in aeb, i feel its gets the most detail from this tiny little sensor, after i merge them in lightroom i export in tiff format to luminar where i can get even more detail from the raw file, then i export that file to noiseless to finish the image, takes a while but if an image is worth taking its worth the time to edit it,,,,haha

Reactions: Porky
lightroom does the aeb merge very easily, if u dont mind torrents theres lots of free lightroom versions out there, i shoot almost always in aeb, i feel its gets the most detail from this tiny little sensor, after i merge them in lightroom i export in tiff format to luminar where i can get even more detail from the raw file, then i export that file to noiseless to finish the image, takes a while but if an image is worth taking its worth the time to edit it,,,,haha

The only program I bought is photomatix pro 6 which is quite easy to use. Must look into the torrent side, not done that for yearso_Oo_O only for videos.

Reactions: genesimmons
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas